We are aware of an issue where the Firmware upgrade process on Windows 10 machines may get stuck half way through the process. Sometimes it may seem to get to 95% complete and not complete. (The final 5% should only take up to 10 seconds)
If you are experiencing this, then you need to update your Bluetooth adapter drivers. We find that this occurs most commonly on ‘Intel Wireless Bluetooth’ adapters whose HCI/LMP is version 8.256.
If you have this version, then we recommend updating the Bluetooth adapter drivers before starting to upgrade your mouse firmware.
- Right Click in the bottom left corner of screen
- Select the Device Manager
Select Bluetooth to expand the section and double click on Intel® Wireless Bluetooth.
- Select the Driver tab and the Bluetooth driver version number is listed in the Driver Version field.
- Click Update Driver
- Select Search Automatically for Update.
- Once updated, restart your computer.