- Ensure your USB receiver is connected to your computer.
- Set the switch on the base of your ProPoint to OFF.
- Hold down just the front two mouse buttons (not the rear button).
- While still holding the two buttons set the switch to PRESENT.
- Continue holding both mouse buttons for 20 seconds, the LED will flash red 3 times each five seconds then stay lit up red at 20 seconds.
- Once the LED is remaining red place the ProPoint so it is flat on your desk, release both mouse buttons and take your hand completely off the mouse.
- Let the ProPoint sit still for 20 seconds while it calibrates the Gyro. The LED will give a very brief red flash when this is complete.
If your ProPoint did not automatically re-pair with its USB receiver during the process, switch it off then back on and hold it close to the receiver while you scroll the scroll-wheel. The LED should light up green in a few seconds to indicate it has been re-paired.
The reset will have also cleared any Bluetooth pairings from your memory. So these will need to be re-created if you normally pair over Bluetooth.
Refer to the video below for a demonstration of the procedure.