While we aim to always have stock available, this isn’t always possible. If we are out of stock, we will email you within 2 working days of your order. You may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to check stock availability before you order.
Conditions of Sale
The delivery cost for your purchases are calculated according to the number of items purchased and your delivery location. Where practical, we offer shipping options with costs reflecting the speed and security of the different delivery methods.
We aim to dispatch purchases within 48 hours of order. Estimated delivery times from dispatch are displayed against each shipping option. Our aim is for you to receive your purchase as soon as possible within these times, however, sometimes factors outside of our control may result in delays. If you have chosen a shipping option with tracking, please monitor the status of your product through the tracking number emailed to you. If you feel that there may be a problem with the delivery of your purchases, please email us at email@example.com so that we can investigate the situation further.
Any taxes or duties beyond those stated on your invoice are the responsibility of the purchaser. Please be aware that some countries’ customs officials may hold purchases until these taxes and/or duties are paid and this may cause delays with the delivery of your purchases.
Swiftpoint warrants all “Z” & “GT” products to be free of manufacturing defects (materials and workmanship) for a period of three and five years respectively, from the date of purchase. If you believe your mouse is faulty, please first review the technical help in our Tips and FAQs . If you need further assistance, please contact our customer services team to discuss the issue (click here for contact details). If we assess the problem to be a manufacturing fault, we will either repair or replace your product, or refund the purchase price provided that the product is returned to Swiftpoint with a copy of the original invoice and a completed product returns form (click here for the product returns form). Return postage charges shall be to the cost of the purchaser, unless applicable law requires otherwise.
30-Day Risk Free Trial
If you purchased your product through Swiftpoint’s online store, and you are not happy with your purchase, please return it within 30 days of the invoice date (or the applicable statutory minimum return period for your country, if this is greater than 30 days) and we will refund the purchase price (including any delivery costs and taxes paid on purchase). Returned products must be in perfect condition, in the original packaging and accompanied with a copy of the original invoice and a completed product returns form (click here for the product returns form). Return postage costs shall be to the cost of the purchaser, unless applicable law requires otherwise. Please keep proof of postage to facilitate claims should goods be lost in transit.
You can cancel your order at any time prior to the products being dispatched by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure you include your order number in the email (this will be on the automated email you were sent confirming placement of your order). If the goods have been dispatched, refer to the Warranty and Returns section above to return your order.
So that we can provide you with the a positive and efficient service, we request information about you. We collect personally identifiable information such as names, email addresses and demographic information such as address details. We also may collect your age, gender, IP address, browser type, domain name, access times and referring website address. This information is collected during registration on a site or in response to specific requests, for example when ordering, signing up for a newsletter, entering a competition or answering a survey.
We use personal information so that we may customise communications to our users such as sending newsletters, emails, features, promotional material, surveys and other updates to our users. A user may, at any time, opt out of receiving such information. We also use collected information to evaluate and administer our service, and respond to any problems that may arise.
We allow users of our Web site to send articles or links by email to other parties who may be interested in them. We do not retain any email addresses (unless you are a member who already has voluntarily provided your email address) of either the sender or recipient of such articles or links after they are sent.
We reserve the right to use or disclose any information without notice or consent as needed to satisfy any law, regulation or legal request; to conduct investigations of consumer complaints or possible breaches of law; to protect the integrity of our site and our property; to protect the safety of our visitors or others; to fulfill your requests; or to cooperate in any legal investigation.
You should be aware that if you voluntarily disclose information online (whether through Swiftpoint’s services or any other service available online), personal or otherwise, that information can be collected and used by others. For example, if you use chat, forums, bulletin boards, your e-mail or if you post personal information online, you may receive unsolicited messages from others. Swiftpoint has no control over this use of your personal information.
A user may, at any time, change, correct, modify or delete any personal information they may have provided to Swiftpoint by emailing us at email@example.com. Users can also unsubscribe from any newsletters or opt out of various email promotions at any time by clicking on “unsubscribe” links in each of our newsletters or emails or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical and electronic procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
In developing our business, we might sell certain assets or the company, or parts of it may be sold, merged or otherwise transferred . In such transactions, user information, whether personally identifiable or otherwise, may be one of the transferred assets.
Our websites and the servers that make these sites available are located in countries throughout the world. Unless otherwise required by the country in which the servers are located, all matters relating to our websites are governed by the laws of New Zealand. Any information you provide will be transferred to New Zealand and by visiting our sites and submitting information, you authorise this transfer.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of New Zealand.