Swiftpoint GT for Parallels, working remotely on Parallels just became a whole lot easier!
Parallels & the Swiftpoint GT mouse
The latest version of Parallels Remote Application Server (RAS) integrates seamlessly with Swiftpoint GT mouse to deliver a desktop-like experience on mobile with the ease and accuracy provided by a mouse.
The Swiftpoint GT mouse offers support for iOS touch gestures. Mobile clients using a Swiftpoint GT mouse have the option to change back in real-time to the familiar touch-gesture experience, which allows them to use native-like hand gestures to navigate their way through the RAS-published applications and desktops.
Here is what you need to know:
- Wireless with USB and Bluetooth
- Ergonomic design so very comfortable to use
- RapidCharge™ 30sec charge last for an hour,
2 hour charge will last up to a month
- Enables touch gestures with non-touch screens
- Tilt mouse for stylus use
- Works on Mac, Windows, iOS and Android devices
- Comes with handy carry case and accessories
- High quality with 5 year warranty
- Visit the Swiftpoint GT product page for more info