TeamViewer Remote Access Software supports the Swiftpoint GT to give you precise mouse functionality on your iPad
TeamViewer & the Swiftpoint GT mouse
Are you using your iPad or iPad Pro and a keyboard when using your TeamViewer Remote Access Software? Wouldn’t you love to enjoy a true desktop or laptop experience – but you’re missing a mouse? How about using a mouse with Teamviewer on your iPhone? You can do all of this now, with the Swiftpoint GT Mouse!
TeamViewer Remote Access Software has supported the Swiftpoint GT mouse since 2017 to provide precise mouse functionality on your iOS device giving TeamViewer users increased efficiency, productivity and enjoyment on their device.
Here is what you need to know:
- Wireless with USB and Bluetooth
- Ergonomic design so very comfortable to use
- RapidCharge™ 30sec charge last for an hour,
2 hour charge will last up to a month
- Enables touch gestures with non-touch screens
- Tilt mouse for stylus use
- Works on Mac, Windows, iOS and Android devices
- Comes with handy carry case and accessories
- High quality with 5 year warranty
- Visit the Swiftpoint GT product page for more info