Swiftpoint GT - Work Different
The Swiftpoint GT simply 'works differently'! It will increase your productivity over a trackpad, save you from health issues experienced with a 'claw grip' and enable you to remote desktop across operating platforms into your office. No other mouse in the world offers such a wide range of features, benefits and comfort as the Swiftpoint GT.
- Health – Benefit from the ergonomics, designed to reduce cramping, pain and RSI
- Travel – The perfect compact companion for your Notebook computer or Android Tablet
- iPad Mouse – Breathe life into your iPad with our certified partners (TeamViewer, VMware and others) remote desktop apps
- Stop Using Inefficient Trackpads – The Swiftpoint GT is easier, faster and quite simply better
- Swipe & Scroll – Just flick to get where you need to go – no need to reach for your touchscreen
Swiftpoint Z - Play Different
Place your hand on The Z and feel intuitive control beyond anything you've experienced before, now you'll understand why it was voted CES Gaming Innovation of The Year.
- Lean the mouse, and your character leans
- Press harder on a button and unleash a stronger attack
- Instantly switch to joystick control when jumping in a plane or helicopter with the Z’s gyro technology
- Lightning fast access to 18 button actions while barely moving your fingers.
- Tactile vibration feedback when The Z’s force sensors detect a ‘deeper click’.
When playing FPSs, Third Person Shooters, MMOs / RPGs, MOBAs or games with driving or flying, The Z’s precision, speed, and intuitive control will bring more realism to your game and give you the edge.
It’s time to Play Different.
Introducing the Swiftpoint GT. Watch the introduction video to take a closer look at its compact design and health benefits
Watch the Swiftpoint Z video and see how we've made the most advanced gaming mouse yet.
Kickstarter Project 1
Exceeding the pledged goal of $25,000 with 1,618 backers the Swiftpoint GT project raised $191,796 to bring the product to life.
Kickstarter Project 2
Exceeding the pledged goal of $140,000 with 3,069 backers the Swiftpoint Z project raised $514,140 to take the prototype ideas into a commercial product.